- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of InspectionService.com.
- By using InspectionService.com, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use InspectionService.com.
- If you register with InspectionService.com, submit any material to InspectionService.com or use any of InspectionService.com services, InspectionService.com will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Copyright notice
- Copyright (c) 2024 InspectionService.com
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in InspectionService.com and the material on InspectionService.com;
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in InspectionService.com and the material on InspectionService.com are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
- You may:
- View pages from InspectionService.com in a web browser;
- Download pages from InspectionService.com for caching in a web browser;
- Print pages from InspectionService.com;
- Use InspectionService.com services by means of a web browser,
- subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from InspectionService.com or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use InspectionService.com for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use InspectionService.com for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on InspectionService.com.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from InspectionService.com (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from InspectionService.com;
- Show any material from InspectionService.com in public;
- Exploit material from InspectionService.com for a commercial purpose;
- Redistribute material from InspectionService.com.
- Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- InspectionService.com reserve the right to restrict access to areas of InspectionService.com, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on InspectionService.com.
4. Acceptable use
- You must not:
- Use InspectionService.com in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use InspectionService.com in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use InspectionService.com to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to InspectionService.com without our express written consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with InspectionService.com using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for InspectionService.com;
- Use data collected from InspectionService.com for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from InspectionService.com to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through InspectionService.com, or in relation to InspectionService.com, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Limited warranties
- InspectionService.com do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on InspectionService.com;
- That the material on the website is up to date; or
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- InspectionService.com reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of InspectionService.com services, and to stop publishing InspectionService.com, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if InspectionService.com stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 6.1, InspectionService.com exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, InspectionService.com and the use of InspectionService.com.
6. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- Are subject to Section 6.1; and
- Govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that InspectionService.com and the information and services on InspectionService.com are provided free of charge, InspectionService.com will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- InspectionService.com will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- InspectionService.com will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- InspectionService.com will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- InspectionService.com will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that InspectionService.com have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that InspectionService.com are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
7. Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if InspectionService.com reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, InspectionService.com may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to InspectionService.com;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing InspectionService.com;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing InspectionService.com;
- Contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to InspectionService.com;
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- Suspend or delete your account on InspectionService.com.
- Where InspectionService.com suspend or prohibit or block your access to InspectionService.com or a part of InspectionService.com, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- InspectionService.com may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of InspectionService.com from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. InspectionService.com will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of InspectionService.com from the date that InspectionService.com give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using InspectionService.com.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, InspectionService will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as InspectionService.com may specify, InspectionService.com will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that InspectionService.com may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
11. Third party rights
- These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
12. Entire agreement
13. Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Hong Kong law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
14. Our details
- This website is owned and operated by INSPECTION SERVICE LIMITED.
- INSPECTION SERVICE LIMITED is registered in Hong Kong under registration number 3128294, and our registered office is at UNIT 2A, 17/F, GLENEALY TOWER, NO.1 GLENEALY, CENTRAL, HONG KONG.
- Our principal place of business is Hong Kong.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using InspectionService.com contact form, by email to email@example.com.